Thursday, December 8, 2011

some thoughts

CHRISTMAS....
without question a most special time...
in as many different ways as there are people.

I pray for each one to know God and share in His joy and peace no matter where or in what circumstance you may be.

Easy for some.

Seemingly impossible for others.

Lest we forget that "with God all things are possible".

In those moments when I begin to slip in to feelings of less than joy in knowing He is my Lord, I make myself stop and think...

of my brother who for the past year has undergone special treatment for liver disease and still tries to be positive and loves God above all

of the young family in our Mississippi hometown who lost their wife/mommy/daughter/friend this week to some selfish being who is yet to be found

of extended family suffering the unknown whereabouts of one of their children

of too many caught in the grasp of depression

of the thousands making it through one day at a time after living through a disaster

God forgive me and help me never not realize how blessed I am!

I pray and wish all the true Joy and Peace that is Christmas!

This 8 minute video is a gift from survivors of the 3/11/2011 Japan disasters.
I ask you to take the time to watch and then to say a prayer.
Thank you! God bless!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMtMg1t9Kbc&feature=share

No comments: