Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The New Year is Here!

Here it is already the 11thday of 2011!...1.11.11
With all those "1"s it must mean new beginnings! YAY! So in any area of your life that you may desire a fresh start - start fresh TODAY!!!
There will never be a better time than right now to lay down and let go of anything that holds you back from the fullness of life that God wants for each one of us.
We have so many family and friends that have been or are going through enormous trials and it humbles and honors me deeply to be a witness to how so many of them handle thier circumstances with such grace, peace and humility through their faith and trust in our Lord and Saviour.
“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you hope and a future.” - Jeremiah 29:11
This is one of my 'life' verses; one that I recite to myself in those times of concern over... you name it. I find great peace in the knowledge that God has a plan for me! For my family, my friends, for each one of us.
In those times - and yes, they sometimes seem to come all too often - when I know of no way for the situation at hand, I find solace in the fact that God has a plan! And you know, every single time, He reveals that plan in what always turns out to be the perfect timing. I don't always feel that way walking through whatever the circumstance may be, but eventually it never fails to be quite clear.
As I grow "more mature" with time and life experiences I realize more clearly all along the way what an amazing part of life it is to share a personal relationship with the King of kings. I want to be better for Him in every way and use any gift or talents He may place in me to help further His kingdom and enrich the lives of those He chooses to cross paths with me in this life. 
Through so many people from so many walks of life God finds ways to provide for our every need. Every seed that we are able to plant for the Lord has so many fingerprints from those that helped make it possible. You know who you are. God knows, too. To each of you we say "Thank you!" and pray that you know how very much feeling and emotion are encompassed in those two words.
God loves you! Start something wonderful and new today!  

No comments: