Monday, November 29, 2010

THANKSgiving

I can't even begin to list all that I have to give thanks for...truly! God blesses me daily in ways I could never dream up on my own. From the priceless gift of His sacrifice that I may be forgiven all my sins...to the family I am so richly blessed to be a part of. From the most enormous to the very least I want not to take any of it for granted.
Life is busy these days. Much busier in ways I never imagined for this season in my life. I'm thankful for those things that keep me active and going, yet am reminded that I need to keep it all in perspective and prioritize somewhat to make sure I don't not do some most important things in the midst of all that I do!
So if I've missed an opportunity to say "Thank you!","You're important to me." "I love you." "I miss you." "You're in my heart and prayers." or a multitude of other expressions of gratitude, please for give me and know that, as the saying goes, 'God isn't finished with me yet... I'm still a work in progress.'
I do give thanks and pray that each of you are blessed greatly. Be filled with all the love and joy God has prepared just for you!  

No comments: