Monday, September 22, 2008

Off to a S - L - O - W Start...


Well, obviously I am not any better at blogging thus far than I am at keeping up a webpage . I did, however, manage to get a picture up of the Japan living part of the family ;-} , and yes I know it is from last Christmas, but Hey! It's a picture!

So we've all been really busy with classes and church related activities and work and music and basketball and I have lots to tell about and lots of pictures to go along with the words and I really am hoping to get it started soon - really!

Most recent BIG news flash in our family is that in April we'll welcome grandbaby #8!!!!! YEAH!! Daeon and Ben are so happy and are beginning to adapt to their future family expansion.

I know, not a very long post but there are four eyes staring me down from the panting faces of Ebony & Onyx pleading that it surely must be dinner time!

No comments: